Monday, October 6, 2014

32nd Week in Japan, 40 Weeks

Yeah I Transferred!







Hey everyone! I am now serving in Kushiro! I am on the east side of the Island right next to the ocean! Kushiro has the best sushi in Japan which also means the best sushi in the world! I am so lucky! I unfortunately dont have any pictures as of yet...sorry. My new companion is Elder Brown. He is from Orem Utah, 1/4 Japanese, can speak the language perfectly and can read kanji. So I think this transfer my language skills will be able to grow a lot.  He is really cool and it is really nice to be able to talk in English and Japanese together. Another really cool blessing about this transfer is that Elder Matsuhashi and I are in the same apartment again! We have been in the same district  up until last transfer, and for 3 transfers we were in Moiwa apt. together. And we both came to Kushiro together. So that was really awesome. I havent met any of our Investigators yet, but we only have 3 right now...so we will be doing a lot of finding this transfer.

Things I have learned recently
1.You don`t need a lot of clothes as a missionary, it makes transfers a pain in the butt.
2. If you use your MSF(MissionSupportFunds) wisely, and you get transferred to Kushiro, you can buy fantastic sushi.
3. Heavenly Father wants to answer my prayers and give me everything that I desire, but His plan will give me what I need most right now. 
4. General Conference is the best thing in the world. We don`t get to watch it till this saturday and sunday.
5. Scriptures are only as effective as you want them to be. If you take the scriptures seriously, Heavenly Father will seriously bless you.

So I will have a lot of pictures next week but this picture is of Elder Brown and Elder Matsuhashi 3 transfers ago in Sapporo. Left side of the table 2nd and 3rd person.

I love you all and keep having miracles!
 Elder Brown and Elder Matsuhashi 3 transfers ago in Sapporo. 
Left side of the table 2nd and 3rd person.

No comments:

Post a Comment