Monday, January 19, 2015

47th Week in Japan, 55 Weeks

 Hey everyone!

This week we housed like crazy. Got a lot of contacts but not too many results from them. It was nice to go out and do a lot of finding so I hope our success from that work will show up this week. Last night I was a little "downtrodden" about why we are not  teaching a lot of people and why we were getting rejected so much because of lame excuses like "because you rang my doorbell and my dog started barking, I cannot listen to you. Go away." Then this morning I was reading in Moroni 9 and in verse six it says  And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligentlyfor if we should cease to laborwe should be brought under condemnation; for we have labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God. That really hit me hard. We not only dendo to bring people unto Christ, but to "conquer the enemy of all righteousness" and bring salvation for ourselves. I have just got to stay pumped! Besides that nothing too unusual happened this week. Sat in some massage chairs on P day, had some weird faces at District Training meeting, and the ward is about to start a PMG class! Yeah! Sorry my emails are so short. I will try to do more interesting things this week!

Love 
Elder Swenson




Sat in some massage chairs on P day.


Some weird faces at District Training meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment