Wednesday, March 25, 2015

56th Week in Japan, 64 Weeks

Transfers and I Pads!

Hey everyone!

So I am staying in Shinoro and my new companion is Elder Bickel! We are whitewashing Zone Leaders in Shinoro now. ( That means that they moved the area where the ZL`s are and both of the ZL`s changed). Plus I am still District leader. So this transfer is a little busy. On top of that we are getting Ipads. Next week on Saturday. That is going to also make things super busy and easy at the same time. I think it is a good thing so that I dont wan paku! (naughty boy). 

Today time is short so I will summarize.

Got I Pad training by the top guys in the church. It was so so good. The approach with using technology in missionary work is so good. This should really help us to become better people. Plus we can be more effective in our planning and studying as well as our ability to talk to people. I cant wait! 

I found a sweet star wars towel that was cheap.

My trainer went home. (That is some weird kimochi(feelings))

And I freakin love missionary work! 

Got to teach a members son, who is getting ready to be baptized, about the Restoration! 

Ok I love you peoples and follow Christ!

Elder Swenson

I found a sweet star wars towel that was cheap.

Got to teach a members son, who is getting ready to be baptized, 
about the Restoration!  
 My new companion is Elder Bickel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment