Monday, April 6, 2015

57th Week in Japan, 65 Weeks

Sent from my iPad!

Hey everyone! As you can now see I am emailing from my I-Pad! Because
I am a Zone Leader, we got ours ahead of time;] They are pretty
awesome! Except for the fact that I cannot make a group right now in
my email list so if I forgot someone, I repent now.

This week we basically had no time to dendo! We had to go to the
mission office for Zone Leader Training and for an all day leader
meeting, where Costco Pizza was served;) with I-Pads! Right now we are
still in Phase 1 of the program so we haven't really been able to use
them in dendo a whole lot yet, but when we move into phase 2 it is
going to be awesome!

This week we will be having a Zone Training meeting where we will
have to teach everyone how to program their I-Pads...in english and
Japanese...no fun. But everyone is going to be really happy! We also
get our bikes this week! YEAH! I hate walking everywhere! Plus trains
are super expensive on P-Day, so I am pretty pumped!

On Wednesday I got to go on splits with my MTC companion and my son!
They are in a 3 man companionship so I got to go on splits with both
of them which is super rare! So that was a blast! I definitely
realized that the way we talk, dress, and appear makes a huge
difference when we dendo.

Saturday we met a guy who is completely fluent in English, but he has
only been out of the country for 2 weeks. We thought he was american.
So we invited him to come to Eikaiwa and talk with a bunch of gaijin
missionaries! He said "can I also here about your guy's church as
well?" We were so pumped! Until we found out that he lives in another
area...but we were still pumped for those missionaries!

Well just to let you all know, I can read emails any time during the
week, but I can only reply on P-Day. So send me all the emails you
want! HAHAHA!(not a joke).  Ok love you all and Find Christ!


Mission Leadership Training Meeting

IPad selfie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment