Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20, 2014 - 7 Weeks

That is so kool! Oh and tina just told me that Sal and Addie are engaged! whahahahhahahahahah! That is so awesome! And I cant imagine Kevin being any different;) And that is crazy! So Bill and Becky are going to be working in Peach Springs every Sunday? And I guess that Sal is getting released cause him and Addie are getting married. You have to tell sal to update me on the how, when and where. But if it is not true forget I said anything..... 

So the sweaters red and black are cool just if it is possible please let them be v necks. The round top sweaters are not kool:p Oh and in that package if you could send my black levi shoes. They look like vans. Katie and Kara will know what I am talking about. And if you send a package make sure it gets here before next Saturday cause after that I will not get it. You will be getting a package from me sometime after I leave on March 4th or 5th. It is all the stuff I wont need in Sapporo. They dont wear slacks in the mission there at all. Always suits. So ill save those other slacks for when I get back. And most missionaries buy one suit there at the thrift stores they have which are super nice. My sensei bought his super nice suit for $7. The alterations were $38 but it was totally worth it.

So I ran into Jenna Jay when I was here! She is going to New Mexico and was super excited. She left on Monday.
And the second picture is of our Temple walk and it was a gorgeous sunday.

The last picture is of our recent Branch President Mack right after he was released. He was a pretty awesome man who hopes to sometime in the near future serve a senior mission with his wife in Japan.

 So I ran into Jenna Jay when I was here! She is going to New Mexico and was super excited. 
She left on Monday.

Our Temple walk and it was a gorgeous Sunday.


 Our recent Branch President Mack right after he was released. 
He was a pretty awesome man who hopes to sometime in the near future 
serve a senior mission with his wife in Japan.
So this is one of our Sensei's who found out he had a tumor and has to leave for a while for surgery and recovery. Villalobous Sensei was one of the coolest guys I have met in a long time. He went to Fukuwoka on his mission.
We saw some snow shovels and knew that we were 
going to become well acquainted with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment