Monday, April 14, 2014

7th Week in Japan - 15 Weeks

7th Week in Japan

Date: April 14, 2014 
Area: 
Companion: Elder Mecham

Hello!

General Conference was flippin awesome! General Conference as a missionary is so different. Everything has relevance and it really is nice to sit for a few hours and listen to spiritual men speak to us for once:p And that video was taken by a member who is a little....special. She is super nice though and loves to do missionary work. The Sapporo Nishi stake is putting up a video on youtube of a video they filmed of us my first week here. It was for youth conference and I look like a dummy:p I dont know what it is called but Im sure ill get the link to you soon. The family is the Tomita family. We did get to speak to her yesterday! She is growing so much! I am pretty sure their is no one I want baptized more than them right now. We gave her the fmaily proclamation to the world and had her pray with us. Plus, I had a little gift of tongues moment during my testimony of it. I spoke so fast in Japanese that both her and Mecham Choro were stunned. We are going to teach her english and the gospel and she is just super cool.

Oh my gosh they are home! That is super weird! I still remember hanging out with them before they left. Tell them if you see them that I love them and Ill be home soon too!:p 

It is super weird to hear that Kara and Katie are going on dates. Super weird...

Transfers are happening and we will find out tonight whether or not mecham choro will be transfered or not. Tomorrow I find out if I am. I dont want to but we will see where the lord wants me.

So the first picture is of last pday and behind me is the biggest buddhist temple/jinja in Hokkaido. Second picture is of me at a recycle/thrift shop trying on a super tight japanese suit. And the last one is from a few hours ago of our district activity. We had a Taco Party. They dont have mexican food here so we made tortillas and other stuff and it was super good!

Well love you all and hope you have fun in Phoenix, Kingman, and wherever you may be!



 the biggest buddhist temple/jinja in Hokkaido



me at a recycle/thrift shop trying on a super tight Japanese suit


Well we wake up, work out, eat, Study for 4 hours if we dont have meetings or other activities, eat lunch, and go housing mostly and try to visit our investigators who we never see anymore, come home, eat dinner, plan, and do it all over agian. Most of the people we meet who actually talk to us are either seishin biyo, like looking at gaijins (foreigners), or are lonely. But Heavenly Father has prepared those elect to hear us like Tomita san. Ok sorry gotta go Ill talk to you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment