Wednesday, March 5, 2014

1st Week in Japan - Arriving in Japan - 9 Weeks


                Arriving in Japan



March 5, 2014
Hey!

I am in Nippon! We arrived in Chisote airport at around 8:30 pm (japan time, 4 am your time) and was met by Sister Evans and President Evans. We the drove an hour and a half to Sapporo Mission Home, ate some subway and went to bed. Today we had some workshops, and was paired up with my trainer. His name is Mecham Choro. We are just went out street contacting and actually talked to someone for 15 min! Oh and by the way it is snowing like a boss outside! My comp is awesome and I am going to do a lot of work with him. My first area is Moiwa section in Sapporo, which is the main area. Ok I love you all and will mail you on P day!

Sincerely,

あいしてます!

スウェンソン長老

P.S. I will probably be shipping my snow pants back to you I will only be needing rain pants:/

No comments:

Post a Comment